When basic backpacks just won’t do, your team needs The North Face Groundwork Backpack. With an exceptional 29-liter capacity, this custom bag can store everything your team needs to create a mobile office or get through those lengthy shifts at the hospital. The FlexVent suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps paired with a spine channel in the back panel, delivering incredible support and breathability. A padded laptop sleeve, multiple compartments, and an organizational panel ensure everything has its place and the right level of protection. Can you customize The North Face backpacks just for your brand look? You can choose from five colors and plenty of space to make your logo pop.
- 29-liter backpack
- FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Front elastic bungee for exterior storage
- Floating padded laptop sleeve in main compartment
- Two mesh water bottle pockets
- Padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on front
- Average weight: 2 lbs. 0.1 oz. (910 g)
- Volume: 1769 in³ (29 liters)
- Laptop sleeve: 12"h x 14"d
- Dimensions: 19.75"h x 13.25"w x 7.5"d
Benefits of Custom The North Face Groundwork Backpack:
- The North Face label, alongside your company logo, is instantly recognizable as a seriously high-performing backpack and bag!
- The North Face backpacks are some of the most popular backpacks for custom corporate gear because they are durable, well-designed, and hold-up in all elements—and over time!
- Pack away all your important documents, gear, clothes, and electronics, easily and comfortably, with confidence they’re secure and protected!